March 7, 2013

Christmas at the River



 This is the first Christmas that we owned our river camp and decided to decorate and enjoy a Christmas at the River.  Jennifer helped me decorate and I decided to not put up a tree in Pascagoula.  Who would have ever thought that I wouldn't put up a tree in our main residence.  The truth is I just didn't want to deal with our sweet Harley tearing it down.  The kids all came up to the camp and we just enjoyed being together.

                                            
On Christmas Eve we traveled to Ocean Springs to have gumbo at mama's.  Joey, Katie and the girls left early to prepare for Santa's arrival.  Glenn and I returned to the camp and spent Christmas Day relaxing in our pajamas.  It was a wonderful Christmas and I think we will have many more celebrations on the river.


No comments:

Post a Comment