June 7, 2011

Colbie Grace


I am excitedly anticipating the birth of our 4th grandchild and our 2nd granddaughter, who will be named Colbie Grace. I have made her a rag quilt and I believe it turned out pretty good. I can't wait to cuddle up with her under her new quilt.



Josie went home to Hattiesburg and it seems very quiet around this house. I know her mom and dad were glad to get her home and she was ready to see them too.


Hunter and Fisher are through with baseball season and they have a new addition to their family, Miss Roxie. She is cute as a button and I know that she will not be spoiled one little bit. I am putting my name on the list to babysit.

My dad was diagnosed with cancer this week. I am so thankful for my friends and family for being there with us as we travel down this road. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt looks awesome! Great job. Jenn's baby is a cutie. I'm sorry about your Dad. Sending lots of love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete